Senior research fellow, Candidate of Philological Sciences (PhD in Philology)
She graduated from the Philological Department of the Stavropol State University and completed a postgraduate studies program at the Chair of Russian literature of the Moscow Pedagogical State University. In 2009, she defended her thesis on “Boris Godunov by A. S. Pushkin: generic and genre specifics”.
She taught history of Russian literature of XIX century, Russian as a foreign language, Russian language and speech etiquette and other disciplines of the philological cycle. From September 2014 to July 2016, she worked at the Institute of Russian Language of Heilongjiang University (Harbin, China).
history of Russian literature of XIX century, history of Russian literary criticism, generic and genre specifics of literary works, drama theory, poetics and textology.
History of Russian Literature: from the Middle Ages to Modernism (Propaedeutic Course): the textbook / V. Meskin, O. Gavrilchenko, N. Gorodilova, N. Trofimova. Moscow: INFRA-M Publ., 2021. 300 p. DOI: 10.12737/1058837
- Publications about Nikolai Gogol in Russian Scholarly Periodicals of 2010–2014: A Survey of Major Topics and Issues // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Studies in Literature and Language. 2020. Vol. 79, № 6.P. 83–104. (In Russ.) DOI: 10.31857/S241377150009349-6
- “And Chertokutsky Appeared before the Officers...”: From the History of Illustration for N.V. Gogol’s Story “The Carriage” // Philology. Theory & Practice. 2019. Vol. 12, issue 12. P. 7–11. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.30853/filnauki.2019.12.1
- The peculiarity of the conflict in the tragedy “Boris Godunov” by Alexander Pushkin // Man, society, history, language, culture in modern scientific consideration: materials of the international scientific conference. М.: Moscow Polytechnic University, 2018. P. 322–332.
- Law and legality concept in A. S. Pushkin’s tragedy “Boris Godunov” // RUDN Journal of Studies in Literature and Journalism. 2017. Vol. 22, № 3. P. 398–406.
- Romanticism and “true romanticism” in the system of aesthetic ideas of A. S. Pushkin // Actual problems of history, philosophy and linguistics: materials of the international scientific conference. М.: Moscow Polytechnic University, 2017. P. 247–254.
- Types and functions of stage directions in A. S. Pushkin's dramatic art (based on the material of “Boris Godunov” tragedy) // PHILOLOGY: International scientific journal. 2017. № 2 (8). P. 32–35.
- The dialogism of verse and prose in Pushkin's “Boris Godunov” // Philology and school: dialogue and cooperation: collection of materials of the VI all-Russian scientific and methodical conference. In 2 parts. Part 1. М.: MIOO, 2014. P. 12–18.
- The plot-compositional features of the tragedy of Pushkin “Boris Godunov” // Bulletin of Crimean literary readings. Issue 9, part II. Simferopol: Krymskij Аrkhiv, 2013. P. 145–151.
- Features of monological and dialogical speech in the tragedy of Alexander Pushkin “Boris Godunov” // Bulletin of Stavropol State University. 2009. Issue 60 (1). P. 64–70.
- Towards the issue of the aesthetic origins of A. S. Pushkin's ideas about the drama // “Historical poetics” by A. N. Veselovsky: actual problems and perspectives of studying: collected papers. М.: Prometej, 2008. P. 87–97.
- Line “the Imposter — the people” in the system of the conflict of the tragedy “Boris Godunov” by Alexander Pushkin // Philological science in the XXI century: young people's view: materials of the sixth all-Russian conference of young scientists. М.; Yaroslavl: Remder, 2007. P. 119–129.
- “Boris Godunov” by A. S. Pushkin: Features of speech structure // Language of classical literature: Reports of the international conference. In 2 vol. / A. M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences. М.: Krug, 2007. Vol. 1. P. 148–157.
- Towards the issue of the state of the theatre and drama in Russia of the XIX century first quarter // Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 9. Philology. 2006. № 6. P. 120–126.
- Towards the issue of the nature of the conflict between the tsar and the people in the tragedy of Pushkin “Boris Godunov” // Philological science in the XXI century: young people's view: materials of the fourth all-Russian conference of young scientists. М.; Yaroslavl: Remder, 2005. P. 182–186.
- The state of Russian drama of the first quarter of the XIX century // Actual problems of humanities and socio-economic sciences: collection of articles of the V International scientific-practical conference. М.: MFUА, 2005. P. 38–41.
- Questions of formation of romantic aesthetics in Russia // Philological science in the XXI century: young people's view: materials of the third all-Russian conference of young scientists. М.; Yaroslavl: MPGU — Remder, 2004. P. 52–56.
- The problem of plausibility in Pushkin's theory of dramatic art // Russian literary studies in the new millennium: materials of the second International scientific conference. In 2 vol. Vol. 1. М.: Publishing house “Taganka”, 2003. P. 99–102.
- Pushkin about the nature of dramatic art // Russian literature of the XIX century in the context of world culture: materials of the International scientific conference. Rostov n/D: SKNTS VSH, 2002. P. 51–53.
- The main archetypal opposition of the poem by A. S. Pushkin “Poltava” and its role in the structural organization of the text // “At the beginning of life I remember the school...”: collection of student scientific works: to the 200th anniversary of the birth of Alexander Pushkin. Stavropol: Stavropol State University, 2000. P. 6–22.