Researcher at the laboratory “Rossica”,
Postgraduate student of Lomonosov Moscow State Universuty
2015 – graduated from the Philological Faculty of Moscow State University. Qualification: bachelor in the field of study philology (graduate qualification work: «Axiological Approach to Studying a Work of Literature: Ontological Values in N.S. Gumilev’s “Alien Sky”»).
2017 - graduated from the Philology Faculty of Moscow State University. Qualification: master in the field of study philology (master's thesis: «The Adamic Myth in the N.S. Gumilev’s Poetry: Structure and Axiological Function»).
Since 2017 – has been studying Postgraduate Programme of the Philological Faculty of Moscow State University.
Since 2018 – works in A.M. Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
History literature, literary criticism, literature and poetry of the beginning of the XX century, axiology, mythopoetics, acmeism, works of N.S. Gumilev, O.E. Mandelstam, V.V. Nabokov.
1) The axiological approach in V.E. Khalizev’s works: value oientations in literature and literary criticism. The New Philological Bulletin. № 2 (45). 2017. P. 16–26.
2) Mythopoetic strategies of V. I. Ivanov and I. F. Annensky and the formation of acmeist mythopoetics. St. Tikhon’s University Review. Series III: Philology. 2018. Vol. 55. P. 75–85.
3) The myth of Adam in Nikolay Gumilev’s poetry. Studia Litterarum. 2018. Vol. 3. № 4. P. 170–183.
4) The transformation of the evangelical parable in N.S. Gumilyov’s poem “Prodigal Son”. In: New Testament Imagery and Plots in the Culture of Russian Modernism / O.A. Bogdanova, A.G. Gacheva (eds.). Moscow: Indrik, 2018 (“Eternal” Plots and Images, issue 4). P. 148–159.
5) The axiological approach to the study of mythopoetics: the adamic myth in Nikolay Gumilev’s lyrics. The New Philological Bulletin. № 4 (43). 2017. P. 141–149.
6) The content of the concept “adamism” and texts of N. Gumilev containing the adamic myth. Stephanos. 2017. № 3 (23). P. 117–125.
7) An Axiological Study of Fiction: Revisiting the Methodological Links between Literary Criticism and Philosophy. In: Revitalizace hodnot: umění a literatura III. Brno: Tribun EU, 2017. P. 45–52.
8) Axiological approach to the study of poetry book: ontological values in book “The Alien Sky” by Nikolay Gumilev. The New Philological Bulletin. № 1 (36). 2016. P. 119–128.
Participant of the grant project «Russian literature and philosophy» (Russian Science Foundation, № 17-18-01432)