2010 – 2015 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology
2015 – 2018 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, postgraduate study
Yu.Yu. Anokhina works for A. M. Gorky Institute of World Literature from 2017 year.
- The Historiosophy of Yе.A. Barantynsky’s book of poems The Twilight and the problem of transformation of values in Philological Sciences. Issues of Theory and Practice, 2018, Issue 5,pp. 225–230.
- The “metaphysics” of emptiness in Boratynsky's poetry in Solovyov Studies, 2019, Issue 4(64),pp. 154–167.
- Spatial Images in Baratynsky’s Late Lyrics: Aesthetic and Metaphysical Aspects // Transcultural Studies: A Journal in Interdisciplinary Research. 2019, vol. 15. Issue 2: SpecialIssue: RussianPoetics, pp. 91–101.
- “Water” and “Moisture” as important motifs in The Twilight by Ye. A. Boratynsky in Russian Literature (Russkayaslovesnost'), 2019, Issue 5, pp. 24–32.
- The Year 4338 by V. F. Odoevsky: to the question of reception novel in Chinain Russian Literature (Russkayaslovesnost'), 2019, Issue 5, pp.107–111.(co-authored with Zhao Yao)